Monday, August 31, 2009

Boredom..

Hey peeps..

I think I have been kinda ironic these days man.. In the previous post.. I say its gonna be supposedly the last post.. But in the end.. This one came out.. Anyways.. It was supposedly to be the last one.. So.. This one.. Confirm last. Haha...
So today.. Was kinda bored.. ACES walk exercise.. Super hot man.. Make us go walk round the school area.. Then back in school already.. Was released for recess.. Then the brutality of receiving results was next.. So we went to the hall.. Got back some of our results.. Dammit man.. I failed my Science again.. But I managed to scrape pass through my English, Maths and Humans.. Which felt kinda good in a way.. At least this shows I made some improvements from Mid-Year.. Tuesday is a school holiday... Then Wednesday we gonna see the rest of the papers.. Then we had the Teacher's Day celebration.. LOL.. The emcees really need to seriously synchronise what they are gonna say with what is shown on the screen..
Then our cluster with the 4F boys.. We kept shouting to the emcees that we have the answers... But they didn't really bother to look here... Man.. They should really learn to broaden their horizon also... So after that.. School ended near 2.30.. I went out for lunch with Jiajun, IsaacK, Jingcong, Qirui, Ryan, Sean Siew, Jooxiang and Jiancheng at the Anchorvale CC McDonald. Realise I didn't take my pocket money.. Was peniless throughout the whole day... Sadly.. Then after that.. Qirui went to book his badminton court and then we went off to somewhere near Punggol Plaza to play basketball.. IsaacK left along the way.. Then Sean Siew too..
So.. I played with Jiajun, Jingcong, Qirui, Ryan, Jooxiang, Jiancheng, Hong Sheng, Cheow Heng, Nicholas Tan and Marcus. Had lots of fun playing while it poured occasionally.. Then I left around 6.
So back at home.. Kinda tired.. Decided to take a quick nap before dinner.. Then afterwards woke up went down for dinner then back up to slack.. I PROMISE.. THIS IS GONNA BE MY LAST POST UNTIL AFTER O'S!! A promise to myself.. Haha..

Tata~~

Well to end this whole post..
I seriously do think that you really do look like my idol.. Haha.. Anyways.. I think your results today should be kinda good.. At least.. Better than mine I suppose.. Don't stay up till too late anymore just to study... Rest is what you need more.. No matter what.. You ain't supergirl.. So you still need to take good care of yourself... Don't fall sick during this critical period.. Stay healthy.. Study is a must.. Rest also a must.. Anyways.. I wish you all the best for your studies for the O's.. Stay strong girl!!

No comments: