Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hey PEEPS.

Hey peeps..

Im back!! Well.. For this week.. Its been kinda bitch.. Prelims ain't going too good for me.. And for some I suppose.. Today was a neutral day.. Got up late coz' simply I slept late the night before.. Then late.. Was reprimanded by VP. Irritated. Then with the headache.. Felt like stuffing her mouth with something.. Then go back class.. Rest my head.. Go exam.. MCQ was done rather simply random.. Then went home to rest.. My sis bought lunch back.. Half roasted chicken.. And with 4 packs of rice.. She then later realise my grandma was out.. So I ate 1/1/2 pack of rice!! WOOHOO!! Carbo power!! Then my S-I-L and my sis didn't finish the meat.. I took the honour of sweeping the packs clean.. Haha.. Pig man.. But was seriously famished from 7 - 1.. Then watched Discovery Turbo.. I realised it was super boring to be at home doing nothing.. Then I went to play Transformers on the PS2 till my parents were home.. I think when you reach here.. You're good.. Coz' its been kinda boring for today.. Haha!! So skip to important parts for today..

I GOT MY SONY WALKMAN WEARABLE DIGITAL MUSIC PLAYER!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!! SOMETHING THAT I'VE BEEN AIMING SINCE LAST MONTH!! Heehee.. Excitedly.. I charged it and bombard it with songs.. The sound quality is superb man.. NO MORE WIRES!! Yeah.. So I guess thats kinda all for today.. Won't be posting anytime soon since I don't have a com in my room anymore.. I'm in the PARENTS room.. Not safe.. Yeap..

SO.. Thoughts..: Well.. Its been a week already.. I think this time.. I fared much better than my previous attempts to get over you.. Its working well for me.. After some consultation time with my best buddy.. He told me about a certain attitude that most girls would give.. I feel that it sorta applies to you too.. With that.. I was more affirmed to forget you even faster so that I don't have to make myself feel so miserable every now and then.. Anyways.. For these few days.. Everytime you needed help.. I wanted to help you.. But then I often held back because I knew you would say you wouldn't need any help.. But in the end you still asked others for help or when others offer you their help.. You don't mind accepting it.. With that.. I know where I stand in your mind.. I felt so much better now that people every now and then telling me that giving you up was the best choice.. I bet this wouldn't even have made any impact in your life.. Your life would have been much happier if you didn't met me.. Maybe if the both of us didn't meet.. Our.. No.. Not our.. My life wouldn't have been sorta miserable.. With this.. I can officially say that its been a week since I extinguished the flame I had for you.. You should be glad about this..

P.S. So long.....

No comments: