Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yippees!!!

Hey peeps!!

Well.. I am proud to officially congratulate myself for completing my DNT artefact and sketchbook yesterday!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! *Appluase* Anyways.. Now that 3/4 of a subbie is down already.. I can now finally sleep early again and also focus on my other weaker subbies.. Feel so good to be able to let go of a heavy subbie such as DNT.. Whew.. So as the prelims has just finished yesterday too.. Coming Monday.. The school should be having a Teacher's Day celebration.. Tuesday supposedly is a holiday.. Don't really know whats on that day.. And Wednesday is a checking of scripts.. So can say about 5 days of study-less days(That includes today and tomorrow)?? Yeah.. So life has been real boring since the prelim days.. I'm kinda hopeful that my some of my subbie results are gonna improve by abit.. Some are just gonna stay at where they are and some are just.. Well.. Gone I suppose.. Keep my fingers crossed.. I'm also gonna start my revisions already!! Just gotta motivate myself to do so.. Since I'm having a mentality such as Garfield.. Its taking quite an amount of effort to move myself to do such things these days..
Yesterday.. I managed to relieve some of my moments as a Secondary 1 kid.. I played my PS2 from 10pm-3am.. LOL.. Can't believe it too.. And the game was NBA Live '07.. Oh man.. Still kinda fun.. Anyways.. This is supposedly to be my last post for this term till after O's I suppose.. Cause I don't think I would wanna be anywhere near computers anymore.. I finally gotta start CONCENTRATING on studying..
And to all my other schoolmates and friends that are doing their O's this year too.. STUDY HARD AND GOOD LUCK!!!

Tata~~

Before I leave.. Something from my mind..
I realised how hard it was to keep telling myself how much I don't love you anymore when in fact I still very much do.. But I suppose that you also don't sense it much as well.. But I think that this torch that I carry since last year.. Its kinda permanently stuck with me.. I can't seem to get it off.. I think I'm just gonna leave it as it is.. I don't know whether the conversations we had online is a sign of improvement between us or is it just that you just wanna ensure that I don't feel hurt by you not replying my messages.. Whichever way is it.. I just wanna tell you that in all my years in this school.. The experiences that I've gotten from the past few crushes.. This is something that made me sorta used to it already.. The only reason that I still seem rather concern about it is because.. This crush that I've been having.. Its been the longest and the deepest one I've ever had.. If we ever leave our separate ways from this school.. This will be the deepest memory I'll be bringing out with me from this school.. Its kinda ironic how things has happen throughout the years we've been in this class.. The things that I've said to you and how it turn out the other way.. Its kinda stupid but it just ends up being a part of our memory.. I think the stupidest thing I've ever done.. Was to say.. Those 3 words at the wrong time.. "And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like I Love You.."

No comments: