Thursday, December 3, 2009

BACK.

HEY PEEPS!!

LOL.. Finally I 舍得 come back to blog again.. Well.. The O's has long been gone for a long long time.. I have a job.. At my parent's office.. Then have a project from my father to do up his company's website.. Update the old one and do a new one.. In the end.. I have to do two websites at one time.. Super busy.. Go to office then start to do the webbie.. Luckily the first draft of the website is gonna be complete soon and I can show it to the company and get new ideas to edit the first draft until it can go global!! Thats my goal.. Life has been rather dull cause all I do everyday is just simply going to work then go home.. I would really love to fasten end the project I have on hand and take a few days to go out with my friends and enjoy for some time.. The council chalet is coming soon!! Looking forward to it.. Then theres the council camp.. I also hoping I can go with the rest! Results are coming out in January.. Can't wait.. I really hope to have good grades to go to Poly.. Now I then realise that the best time spent was really in secondary school.. Wish to go back.. Haha... BORING LA.. I don't really know what to post also.. Just being random... Maybe I might post again.. Maybe not.. I also don't know.. Very lazy these days.. GOTTA START MOVIN' MY ARSE... Anyways.. Enjoy your work or holidays or whatever you are doing.. Christmas is coming soon.. Woohooo!! DON'T OPEN TILL X'MAS!!

TATA~~

No comments: