Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heehees..

Hey peeps!!

Life's been great for this month.. Totally great man..
To start off... The council chalet that I organised was okay okay.. It had its up and down.. But the overall was still enjoyable.. Then I got my iPhone 3GS!!! Cool... But there is a long story behind this issue.. To cut the long story short.. My family and I (except my sis) have all defected to the RED camp from the ORANGE simply because of some hiccups during the reservation process of the phone.. The iPhone is seriously cool with the plan I signed up with... 30GB of data plan.. Woohoo.. Can go to the Internet like a idiot.. The apps I've found so far for my iPhone is rather okay.. But still deciding whether I should break the phone.. As in the software.. Not physically.. Then theres the school concert coming this Friday.. Which should be alright.. Get to see some familiar faces and catch up with people I've not met for some time already.. Then theres the council camp days after the concert...
I WANNA GO TO ANY COUNTDOWN PARTY!!! Anybody wanna go? Preferably.. Go for the Channel 8 Vivocity countdown would be better.. LOL.. Christmas is closing in.. I'm suppose to have a party with my MSHS friends.. But I damn lazy to create.. (I seriously hope they ain't reading this..) But I will think of a way.. Somehow..
My parents are having their 30th wedding anniversary this Saturday!! Cool man.. Its very heartening to see a wonderful couple like them last together for so long.. Despite the many arguments they have over family or work matters.. They are still able to put it aside and live with each other for such a long period of time!! I wish that they would continue living like this for a long long time..
Reasons why I love my parents:
1. They provide me support, spiritully, physically and financially.. HAHA...
2. They gave me and my family the biggest roof that I've ever had in my life..
3. They love me no matter how idiot or irritating I was..
Finally.. I LOVE THEM AND MY FAMILY!!
Lols.. Maybe a lil' midnight hyper is getting into me.. I should be sleeping..
Anyways.. Peeps enjoy your holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.. zzz.

No comments: